What is Body Beast?
Body Beast is a powerful fat-burning, muscle-defining, weight-training program that can help you get completely ripped and chiseled in just 90 days. Created by Sagi Kalev, world-renowned trainer and former two-time Mr. Israel, Body Beast combines extreme workouts, groundbreaking nutrition, and scientifically advanced supplementation. Whether you’re new to lifting weights or are a certified gym rat, Body Beast will deliver results beyond what you imagined possible.
Body Beast is the first training regimen designed to get you a head-turning physique—in the comfort of your home. You don’t need to join a gym, hire a spotter, or have an Olympic weight-lifting set. With dumbbells, the correct nutrition, and the desire to work hard, Body Beast will help you get completely shredded and help you carve sexy, contoured muscles, without spending thousands on a personal trainer or an expensive gym membership.
And the best part is, Sagi Kalev will motivate and inspire you, as he has done for countless professional bodybuilders over the last few decades.
1. Build: Chest/Tris – Focused on the muscles of your chest and triceps, a combination of Super, Giant, and Single Sets will create strength and definition (49 minutes).
2. Build: Shoulders – Focused on creating stunning deltoids, this workout begins to round out the shoulders to start putting shape in your new upper body (38 minutes).
3. Build: Legs – Shed fat, Build muscle, and tone up. Focused on Building powerful quads, hamstrings, calves, and glutes (38 minutes).
4. Build: Back/Bis – Create more defined lats, traps, rhomboids, and biceps for a sexy and defined backside. Get ready to pull and curl (50 minutes).
5. Bulk: Chest – Uses Super Sets, Force Sets, Progressive Sets, Combo Sets, and Multi-Sets with an increase in resistance to help define your pecs. Different angles and exercises hit different fibers of the fan-shaped muscle. The addition of Progressive Sets really focuses on muscular hypertrophy (30 minutes).
6. Bulk: Back – Uses Super Sets and Force Sets with an increase in resistance to create a well-defined back. The addition of Force Sets creates a focus on hypertrophy (29 minutes).
7. Bulk: Legs – Progressive Sets, Force Sets, and Super Sets help your legs burn fat while significantly cutting and defining the muscles (40 minutes).
8. Bulk: Shoulders – Super Sets and Progressive Sets focus more on the posterior delt (or back of the shoulder), creating an even more 3-D appearance. Added weight and lower reps help pronounce the hypertrophy effect (35 minutes).
9. Bulk: Arms – Focused training with Progressive Sets, Force Sets, and Super Sets to create ripped biceps and triceps (36 minutes).
10. Beast: Abs – A strong core not only helps you lift heavier weight safely, it helps improve your posture too (11 minutes).
11. Beast: Cardio – This new-school, performance-oriented, cardio workout not only helps cut you up, it increases your ability to shred more fat and get more defined (30 minutes).
12. Beast: Total Body – A circuit routine for your entire body. Good to have when reality sets in and you need to (*gulp*) miss a workout day . .. or two (39 minutes).